Vidhyanidhi Education Society (VES) is a prominent Govt. RegdTeacher Training Institute (under Societies' Registration Act, 1860 and Public Trust Act, 1950). We have been conducting Teacher Training Courses for several years. We offer a variety of Teacher Training Courses to students residing in India and abroad. One of our courses is Diploma in Nursery Teacher Training.
- Children, in the age group of 0 to 4 years, have absorbent mind where joy of learning is more obvious and effortless. As the curiosity is the key factor in this age, the child takes in the information, integrates it with senses and constructs his knowledge effectively.
- Schools have an ever-increasing demand forthe holders of Diploma in Nursery Teacher Training educators or facilitators who are able toprovide a peaceful and caring environment to the child.
Diploma In Nursery Teacher Training Courses in India
The job skills needed to be an effective preschool teacher are :
- Teachers must have good understanding or knowledge of the needs and developments of the children to provide enriching environment to the child.
- Knowledge to plan the curriculum to teach the core content.
- To plan activities for children in such a manner that it leads to better understanding and retaining the knowledge gained.
- Interpersonal skills
We, at VES, provide you with such quality training to equip you to become a knowledgeable and compassionate teacher and also strive to provide you with high value for your time, resources and efforts.
Diploma In Nursery Teacher Training Institute in Mumbai
Duration of Diploma in Nursery Teacher Trainingis one year. However, it can be completed at anytime within one-year period.
- Regular/in-class mode of study
- Distance/Correspondence mode of study
- Online/e-learning mode of study
- Age: 18 years and above
- Education: 10+2 level or above
- Fill up the admission form.
- Submit a photocopy of marksheet/certificate of your last qualification.
- Submit 2 recent passport-sized photographs.
- Choose the batch options/timings
- Weekday batches – morning, afternoon, evening timings
- Weekend batches – on Saturday or Sunday
- Crash Course/vacation batches – April to June
Admissions are open throughout the year.
Diploma In Nursery Teacher Training NTT Course in UP
On successful completion of the course, you are awarded with theDiploma in Nursery Teacher TrainingCertification, whichoffers you different career prospects such as
- Teacher (the course is helpful for both aspiring and in-service teachers)
- Curriculum Planner
- Teacher trainer
- Entrepreneur – establish your own child care set-up such as day care centre, preschool, activity centre etc.
You can work in schools affiliated to State/CBSE/ICSE//IGCSE/IB Boards in India and abroad.
This course is also handy for parents who want to be aware of their children better and bring them up with a betterapproach.
- Good infrastructure available – comfortable air-conditioned classrooms
- Lucid course material
- Ideal classroom strength for regular mode of study – you get individual attention
- Reasonable fees
- Expert and committed trainers ever-ready to guide
- Helpful admin team