Early Childhood Care and Education
Vidhyanidhi Education Society is a prominentteacher training Institute in Mumbai, India. It is a Govt. Registered Institute under the Societies’ Registration Act, 1860 and Public Trust Act, 1950. We offer various Teachers’ Training Courses. One of the courses is the Diploma in Early Childhood Care and Education (ECCE) programme.
- Early Childhood Care & Education (ECCE) is a programme for children between the ages 0 and 6 years.
- It uses the play way and activity-based approach to promote learning and development in children by creating stimulating and interesting environment and developmentally appropriate practices.
- ECCE also recognizes the importance of health and nutrition for optimal development.
Why ECCE training?
Only trained teachers can
- prepare children for primary education and lifelong learning
- understand children's development and psychology
- focus on health and nutrition
Therefore, teacher training has to be thorough and from a well-known teacher training institute.
Early Childhood Education Training
Duration of the course
One year or can be completed at anytime within one year period
Modes of study
- Regular / in-class mode of study
- Distance / Correspondence mode of studytion
- Online / e-learning mode of study
Eligibility for admission
- Age: 18 years and above
- Education: 10+2 level or above
Course Structure of Early Childhood Education Course
The course covers theory topics such as
- child development and psychology
- child health and nutrition
- Play-way method and its implementation
- Practices in early childhood education etc.
- Internship :During the one-month internship, you get to interact with and understand children, observe and learn from teachers and understand preschool management.
- Viva-Voce :Viva-voce trains you for actual classroom teaching and for job interviews / demos.
- Workshops :Specialized workshops develop your skills in areas such as phonics, curriculum planning and rhymes.
- Project work :This prepares you to use various creative activities with children and teaching aids for them. Both of these are inseparable features of preschool education.
Early Childhood Education Certification
After completion of the course, you get the Diploma certification in Early Childhood Care Education course. The career prospects include
- Teacher in schools affiliated to State/CBSE/ICSE//IGCSE/IB Board in India and abroad
- Curriculum Planner
- Teacher trainer
- Entrepreneur - set up your own child care centre such as preschool, activity centers, day care centre etc.
This course is beneficial for employed teachers who want to upgrade their knowledge and get better jobs.
Parents can also do this Early Childhood Care and Education Programin order to improve their parenting skills and handle their children better.
- Fill in the details in enrolment form.
- Documents required:
- A photocopy of your last qualification mark sheet/certificate
- 2 recent passport-sized photographs
- Choose from the following batch options/timings available:
- Weekday batches - morning, afternoon, evening timings
- Weekend batches - on Saturday or Sunday
- Crash Course/vacation batches - April to June
You can enroll any time of the year!
Ecce in India
- Comfortable, air-conditioned classrooms
- Simple and clear course booklets given
- Limited intake per batch to ensure individual attention to every trainee
- Reasonable fees
- Skilled and experienced trainers
- Excellent administrative support
to view our ECCE certificates.
for more information!