Vidhyanidhi Education Society (VES) is a Govt. Regd. Teacher Training Institute which is registered under Societies' Registration Act, 1860 and Public Trust Act, 1950. VES is known for its conduct of various teacher training courses for over two decade now. One among them is our Montessori Teacher Training. We conduct diploma courses through regular, distance and online modes in India as well as abroad.
Montessori Teacher Training Institute for Teachers
Our Montessori Teacher Training course is meant for those candidates who aspire to work in diverse child - care set - ups such as preschools, kindergartens, activity clubs, crèches, day - care centers etc. It provides them with knowledge regarding various aspects of preschoolers and pre - school set - up and management. The trainees taking our courses can work as a teacher, supervisor, course coordinator, curriculum planner or administrator.
In - service teachers who want advancement in their knowledge with the latest developments in the field of preschool education, and budding entrepreneurs who want to start their own preschool can also pursue Montessori teacher training course.
Montessori Teacher Training Course
The preschool years are the most important years in one's life. One should be aware of the principles of child development as well as the needs of the pre - schoolers to be an effective teacher. Needs and requirements of preschoolers are different from the needs of the primary as well as secondary school students. This is the main reason why VES conducts its courses with utmost care, giving due emphasis on child psychology of this age group. A group of teacher training experts in the field of education has especially designed this course.
- On successful completion of this course, one will be awarded with a diploma certificate for Montessori teacher training which will open a variety of career prospects like becoming teachers, coordinators, curriculum planners, trainers etc.
- One can also establish as well as run one’s own preschool, day care center or any child care set - up.
- One can teach in any school affiliated to various boards (CBSE, ICSE, State, IGCSE, IB) across India as well as abroad.
Montessori Teacher Training Course in Mumbai
Duration of this course is one year. However, a candidate can complete it at any time within one - year limit.
- Anyone whose age is 18 years or above can enrol for this course.
- One should have educational qualification of 10+2 level or above.
- Firstly, passing certificate or marksheet of your highest qualification
- Secondly, two recent passport - sized photographs