VIDHYANIDHI EDUCATION SOCIETY (VES) is a pioneer Government Regd. teachers' training institute under Societies' Registration Act, 1860 and Public Trust Act, 1950.
Diploma Courses available through distance mode are:
- Firstly, Early Childhood Care and Education (ECCE) Course
- Secondly, Early Childhood Education (ECE) Course
- Thirdly, Nursery Teachers' Training (NTT) Course
- Fourthly, Montessori Teachers' Training (MTT) Course
- Fifthly, Pre Primary Teacher Training (PPTT) Course
The duration of the Nursery Teacher Training Correspondence Course is one year. However, you can complete it at any time within one - year period from the date of enrolment.
Diploma in Nursery Teacher Training Correspondence Course
The distance mode is suitable for
- aspirants residing anywhere within India.
- those residing in far - away locations within Mumbai.
- all who wish to undertake a part – time teacher training course.
- aspiring teachers who have other personal or professional commitments.
- in – service teachers seeking better job opportunities, better pay scales, increment or promotion at workplace.
- working professionals wanting a career change.
- young college – students wanting an additional professional qualification.
Nursery Teacher Training Correspondence Course in Mumbai
The distance / correspondence mode lets you
- do the NTT course from any location across India.
- complete the course at your convenience without having to travel to the institute.
- study from the comfort of your home.
- Admissions are open throughout the year.
- Fees are reasonable and can be paid in convenient ways.
- Study material is delivered at your doorstep via couriers.
- Curriculum is a comprehensive package of theoretical as well as practical aspects of teaching.
- A dedicated course coordinator will be assigned to you to assist you throughout your course duration.
- The assessment process is totally assignment - based. There are no written examinations.
- We will courier the final mark sheet as well as diploma certificate free of cost.
NTT Nursery Teacher Training Correspondence Course in India
The diploma certificate holders of the Nursery Teacher Training Correspondence Course can become:
- Teachers, Supervisors, Coordinators or Centre – Heads.
- Caretakers in various child care facilities.
- Trainers at Teacher Training Institutes.
- Entrepreneurs by starting their own child care facility.
So, what are you waiting for?
Join our Nursery Teacher Training Correspondence Course now!!