Vidhyanidhi Education Society, a Govt. Registered Teacher Training Center (under Societies' Registration Act, 1860 and Public Trust Act, 1950) conducts many Teacher Training Courses through different modes of study. One of our Online Montessori Training Courseis the Diploma in Montessori Teacher Training Course conducted through the Distance Learning mode of study.
Our Coursefocuses on the following topics :
- Child development and psychology
- Understanding and promoting child health and nutrition
- Establishing and handling child care services
- Practical aspects – that advance your skills to become a proficient teacher by using different activities to facilitate learning and all-round development of children.
Thus, our training fosters your skills and abilities, and makes you a qualified pre-school teacher, who is currently in high demand.
- You can complete theCourse(right from the time of admission till the end) from the comfort of your home, at your pace, residing anywhere in India.
- You can do the course along with your other personal and professional responsibilities (attending regular college, taking care of family, full-time job etc.).
- You can save the money that you would have had to spend on commuting to the institute regularly.
Diploma in Online Montessori Training Course
One year or can be completed at anytime within one-year period at your own pace and convenience.
- Age : 18 years and above
- Education : 10+2 level or above
- Enrol for the programme (link to form).
- Submit the following documents :
- A photocopy of the certificate or marksheet of your highest qualification.
- One recent passport-sized photograph.
- Photocopy of any photo identity proof.
- After your enrolment, our Online Montessori Training Course coordinator will contact you immediately and offer you the required guidance to start the course.
- A welcome letter with enrolment details and instructions related to the Teacher Training Course along with the first set of study materials and assignments will be sent to you by courier.
Online Montessori Training Course Institute in Mumbai
- The Online Montessori Training Course is an assignment-based course, i.e. there are no written examinations.
- Evaluation is based entirely on assignments.
- There are 4 theory modules and 1 practical module, which are designed in a simple and self-explanatory manner.
- The assignments are solved based on these study materials.
- There is a specific time limit to complete your assignments.
- After the receipt and evaluation of your first set of assignments, we will send the second set of assignments through courier. In the same manner, the third set will also be sent to you by courier.
- Your assignments will be evaluated by our qualified and experienced faculty members.
At the time of admission, an exclusive coordinator is allotted to you. You may contact her through phone or e-mails for any guidance or clarificationat anytime during the course period.
Online Montessori Training Course Teacher Training
- Doing internship is optional, but it is highly advisable.The benefits of doing internship are :
- It helps you to connect theory to real-life situations.
- It contributes to sharpening of your skills and makes you an effective teacher.
- A reference letter is provided to you if you wish to do internship at any school of your choice.
- On successful completion of the course, your marksheet and certificate are sent to you by courier on your postal address.
- No additional fee is charged for shipment.
- You will receive your marksheet and certificate within a period of 30 working days from the date of submission of your final set of assignment.
- The word ‘Distance Learning’ does not appear anywhere on your certificate.
Teacher Training Online Montessori Training Course
The Diploma in PPTC (Distance Learning) helps you to launch your career as a
- Teacher (in schools affiliated to State/CBSE/ICSE/IGCSE/IB Boards in India and worldwide)
- Curriculum Planner
- Teacher trainer
- Entrepreneur – establish your own child care set-up such as day care centre, preschool, activity centre etc.
The Online Montessori Training Courseis useful for in-service teachers too who wish to upgrade their knowledge and skills. It is also helpful for parents who wish to understand more about child development, parenting and promoting overall development.
Click here to view the PPTC (Distance learning) certificate.
Contact us for more information.