Parenting Skills Courses
Why is there a need for a parenting course?
Why should one enroll for a Parenting Course at VES?
- Parenting is the most important job we ever do.
- We are posed with challenges and troubles daily in raising children.
- In today's world, parents face greater challenges than ever before.
- We may not be naturally equipped or endowed to overcome such challenges.
- Only love, attention, devotion and experience may not be enough.
- Relying only on instincts and age-old ways may not always prove effective.
- We need help and support to face these challenges and ease these troubles.
- Correct parenting training can be very helpful.
- Training in parenting can provide a framework or vision to work upon.
- Training can equip us with researched, developed and easy-to-apply techniques.
- Such techniques can work wonders when used with our natural parental instincts.
- Training instills confidence Knowing is being prepared!
- So, training equips, empowers and eases!!
How will the Positive Parenting Techniques taught during this workshop-by VES will benefit us?
- Vidhyanidhi Education Society is an acclaimed institution in the field of education and training since almost last two decades.
- Our Parenting Workshop - 'How to make your children listen to you?' is an immaculate result of our long standing experience in child care and teaching.
- VES provides learning environment and experience that is excellent and beyond compare!
- The workshop will be conducted through 2 sessions of around 4 hours each
- These sessions will train parents in 'skills' on different relevant aspects of parenting.
- The pace of the sessions will be relaxed and stress-free.
- The sessions will roughly cover aspects like
- Understanding and Coping with Children's Feelings
- Making children cooperate willingly
- Finding suitable alternatives to punishment
- The content of the workshop has been developed by expert and experienced psychologists, educators, trainers and counsellors.
- The skills are well-researched, logic-based and highly applicable.
- The sessions will be conducted by a well-read and experienced facilitator.
- During the sessions plenty of real-life situations and examples will be provided.
- There will be discussions and experience-sharing.
- The sessions will be aided by interesting audios and visuals.
- These highly interactive sessions will include experiential and participative activities like role-play, written questionnaires etc.
- Skill-learning will take place through ample practice, revision and question-answer session.
- At the end of each session, parents will be provided with hand-outs and reminders about the skills covered in the session.
- The workshop fee is very reasonable.
- Admission procedure is hassle-free.
- The staff and admin team is supportive.
- Parenting Workshops are scheduled all-round the year at specific intervals.
- Participation certificates will be awarded at the end of the workshop.
These skills when applied will
What are the Parenting Courses Reviews given by parents who have benefited from this workshop?
- improve the parent-child relationship remarkably.
- open the channels of communication between the parent and child.
- reduce conflicts, power-struggles, sibling-rivalry etc.
- boost children's confidence and help them develop positive self-image.
- make parenting enjoyable.
- create a happy, peaceful, respectful home environment. and much, much more.
"A lot of people were surprised when I told them I was attending a parenting course. But I still went ahead and joined. Only I know I have benefited. This course has helped me see things differently and made me a more patient mother. A great experience!" - Rachana Ramani
- A Stay-Home Mom of a 6-year-old.
"I was finding it so difficult to get my six-year-old to cooperate with me. Everything I asked him to do or not to do, he would start all his responses with a 'no'. I was fed up of his 'No's'. But after doing the workshop, off late I am slowly being able to convert his 'no' into 'yes'. Thanks Vidhyanidhi, I am being able to make my child listen to me."
- Manpreet Kaur Singh
- A Corporate Employee
"This parenting skills course helped me to know myself better and also made me realize my strengths and weaknesses. It has really made a difference in my LIFE. THANK YOU." - Nisha Dadilwar
- Pre-primary Teacher
- Mother of a 5-year old
"I was so stunned to hear some of the problems which were narrated; they were so similar to what I was facing with my son. Practising the positive parenting techniques learnt at the workshop made me change my outlook towards my son and the children in my centre." - Binita Patel
- Centre-head of Play school
- Mother of a 7-year-old
"These parenting skills really work. You have to learn and apply them to believe them. If you can ease your everyday life so easily just by doing a parenting course, then why not? I wish I had known about this parents course earlier. I would not have wasted even a single day to join it and get rid of my problems." - Prakash Raut
- Father of two children, 5 and 8 years old respectively.