Why is there a need for a parenting course?
- Parenting is the most important job we ever do.
- We are posed with challenges and troubles daily in raising children.
- In today's world, parents face greater challenges than ever before.
- We may not be naturally equipped or endowed to overcome such challenges.
- Only love, attention, devotion and experience may not be enough.
- Relying only on instincts and age-old ways may not always prove effective.
- We need help and support to face these challenges and ease these troubles.
- Correct parenting training can be very helpful.
- Training in parenting can provide a framework or vision to work upon.
- Training can equip us with researched, developed and easy-to-apply techniques.
- Such techniques can work wonders when used with our natural parental instincts.
- Training instills confidence Knowing is being prepared!
- So, training equips, empowers and eases!!
Why is there a need for a parenting course?
- Vidhyanidhi Education Society is an acclaimed institution in the field of education and training since almost last two decades.
- Our Parenting Workshop - 'How to make your children listen to you?' is an immaculate result of our long standing experience in child care and teaching.
- VES provides learning environment and experience that is excellent and beyond compare!
- The workshop will be conducted through 2 sessions of around 4 hours each
- These sessions will train parents in 'skills' on different relevant aspects of parenting.
- The pace of the sessions will be relaxed and stress-free.
- The sessions will roughly cover aspects like
- Understanding and Coping with Children's Feelings
- Making children cooperate willingly
- Finding suitable alternatives to punishment
- The content of the workshop has been developed by expert and experienced psychologists, educators, trainers and counsellors.
- The skills are well-researched, logic-based and highly applicable.
- The sessions will be conducted by a well-read and experienced facilitator.
- During the sessions plenty of real-life situations and examples will be provided.
- There will be discussions and experience-sharing.
- The sessions will be aided by interesting audios and visuals.
- These highly interactive sessions will include experiential and participative activities like role-play, written questionnaires etc.
- Skill-learning will take place through ample practice, revision and question-answer session.
- At the end of each session, parents will be provided with hand-outs and reminders about the skills covered in the session.
- The workshop fee is very reasonable.
- Admission procedure is hassle-free.
- The staff and admin team is supportive.
- Parenting Workshops are scheduled all-round the year at specific intervals.
- Participation certificates will be awarded at the end of the workshop.
How will the Positive Parenting Techniques taught during this workshop-by VES will benefit us?
These skills when applied will
- improve the parent-child relationship remarkably.
- open the channels of communication between the parent and child.
- reduce conflicts, power-struggles, sibling-rivalry etc.
- boost children's confidence and help them develop positive self-image.
- make parenting enjoyable.
- create a happy, peaceful, respectful home environment. and much, much more.
What are the Parenting Courses Reviews given by parents who have benefited from this workshop?
"A lot of people were surprised when I told them I was attending a parenting course. But I still went ahead and joined. Only I know I have benefited. This course has helped me see things differently and made me a more patient mother. A great experience!"
A Stay-Home Mom of a 6-year-old.
"I was finding it so difficult to get my six-year-old to cooperate with me. Everything I asked him to do or not to do, he would start all his responses with a 'no'. I was fed up of his 'No's'. But after doing the workshop, off late I am slowly being able to convert his 'no' into 'yes'. Thanks Vidhyanidhi, I am being able to make my child listen to me."
Manpreet Kaur Singh
A Corporate Employee
"This parenting skills course helped me to know myself better and also made me realize my strengths and weaknesses. It has really made a difference in my LIFE. THANK YOU."
Pre-primary Teacher - Mother of a 5-year old
"I was so stunned to hear some of the problems which were narrated; they were so similar to what I was facing with my son. Practising the positive parenting techniques learnt at the workshop made me change my outlook towards my son and the children in my centre."
Centre-head of Play school - Mother of a 7-year-old
"These parenting skills really work. You have to learn and apply them to believe them. If you can ease your everyday life so easily just by doing a parenting course, then why not? I wish I had known about this parents course earlier. I would not have wasted even a single day to join it and get rid of my problems."