Vidhyanidhi Education Society is a famous teacher training Institute in Mumbai, India. It is a Govt. Registered Institute under the Societies’ Registration Act, 1860 and Public Trust Act, 1950. We offer various Teachers’ Training Courses which include Diploma in Early Childhood Programs.
- Early Childhood Programs cater to children in the age group of 0-6 years.
- This provides a sound foundation for learning and provides a base for primary education in children.
- The programs focus on promoting overall development of children.
- They make use of play-way method, thus, ensuring a relaxed environment for children.
- They help you to understand children’s needs, abilities and interests.
- They promote healthy habits in children.
- Thus, teacher training has to be comprehensive and from a reputable teacher training institute.
- Regular mode
- Distance mode
- Online mode
- Age: 18 years or above
- Education: 10+2 level or above
Early Childhood Programs in India
Early Childhood Programs covers both theoretical and practical aspects of preschool education.
- Understanding child development and child psychology
- Theory and Practice in Early Childhood care and Education
- Child health and nutrition
- Management and organization of preschool education
- Internship : The one-month internship that we offer at our own play-school gives you an opportunity to interact with and understand children, observe and learn from teachers and understand preschool management.
- Viva-Voce : Viva-voce prepares you for interviews / demos.
- Workshops : Workshops are conducted to develop and enhance your skills in areas such as phonics, curriculum planning, rhymes etc.
Diploma in Early Childhood Programs
Then programs brings with them numerous career options including:
- Teacher and Assistant Teacher
- Curriculum Planner
- Teacher trainer
- Entrepreneur - Establish your own child care set-up such as day care centre, preschool, activity center etc.
- In-service teachers who wish to upgrade their teaching skills can also pursue this course.
- Fill up the enrolment form.
- Submit a photocopy of the marksheet/certificate of your last qualification.
- Submit 2 recent passport-sized photographs.
- Choose the batch options / timings
- Weekday batches – morning, afternoon, evening timings
- Weekend batches – on Saturday or Sunday
- Crash Course/vacation batches
- Good infrastructure
- Lucid course material
- Personal attention
- Affordable fees
- Experienced faculty