Phonics is a competentmethodhelpingyoung learnersin reading, writing, spelling and understanding the English language. There is a great demand fortrained phonics professionals who can teach phonics. However, there is a great shortage of trained phonics professionals.
Vidhyanidhi Education Society (VES) has taken it upon itself to deliver comprehensive curriculum and train aspiring teachers.Doing such Phonics Training Courses helps candidates to secure phonics teaching jobs in schools and also provides an opportunity to start their own phonics centre for kids.
- Read, write letters and spell words very correctly.
- Understandand communicate well.
- Teachlanguage skills.
- Improve writing abilities in children.
- Create love for the English language in children.
Phonics Training Courses in Mumbai
- Year – round admissions.
- Reasonable course fees
- Skilled faculty
- Study – kit
- Audio – visual teaching materials
- Help tostart phonics classes
- Importance, Definition & Types of Phonics
- Whole Language Approach versus Phonics
- Demonstration of Letter and Digraph sounds
- Letter Formations
- Blending and Segmenting
- Tricky words
- Phonics Rules
- Alternative Vowel Spellings
After doing Phonics Training Courses you can
- Be a phonics teacher in schools.
- Be a phonics trainer.
- Be an entrepreneur of Phonics Classes.
- help your own children.
Diploma in Phonics Training Courses
The following can enrol for Phonics Training Courses :
- School teachers
- Aspiring teachers
- Budding Entrepreneurs
- Mid – career professionals
- Govt. Regd. Institute.
- Reliable Name in Teaching & Training field.
- Experience of more than two decade.
- "I wanted to change my field and enter teaching profession. This certification from VES helped me get a job in a good school".
- "Istarted my own phonics classes at home. The response is very good. This certification is a very good option to start a career for housewives like me. Thanks."
- The 'Certificate Programme in Phonics Teachers' Training' is of 23 – hour duration.
- All those who possess basic knowledge of the English language are eligible to join the 'Certificate Programme in Phonics Teachers' Training’.