Vidhyanidhi Education Society is one of the leading teacher training institutes. It is atBorivali (West) in Mumbai, India. It offers various quality teacher training programmes through Regular / in - class, distance / correspondence and online / e - learning modes to suit the needs of the candidates located in Mumbai, other parts of India and across the world.
Regular / in - class mode of study is mainly for candidates who live in Mumbai. Students pursuing our teacher training programmes through this mode come to our institute to attend classes as per their schedule.
Teacher Training Institute
There are many benefits of doing the teacher training programme through the regular / in - class mode.
- Firstly, the classrooms have air conditioners and are comfortable.
- Secondly, the trainers training the aspiring teachers have a lot of experience and knowledge about the study material.
- Thirdly, candidates get to be a part of an interactive class. They get an opportunity to interact with the trainers personally and share their experience as well as views in a real classroom and get their doubts cleared on the spot.
- Fourthly, Regular / in - class mode candidates also get a variety of batch options. Candidates can choose the batch which is best suitable to them. The batch options are as follows:
- Regular batches - morning, afternoon or evening batches
- Weekend batches - Saturday batch or Sunday batch
- Crash Course, i.e. vacation batch
Teacher Training Diploma
- We take limited students per batch so that they can get individual attention.
- The teacher training course curriculum designed for the regular candidates is excellent. It is up - to - date with the recent trends in education. We have struck balance between theory and practical information.
- For theory classes, we give booklets to our candidates. They get in - depth knowledge .
- For hands - on practical knowledge, we allow our trainees one - month internship programme in our well - established play school. They can observe, practise as well as learn in our play school.
- We conduct various teacher training workshops on topics like curriculum planning, rhymes, phonetics, projects etc. as part of the curriculum to enrich the knowledge of our trainees and also to prepare them for their role as a teacher.
- Craft, creativity, puppet - making, story cards, flash cards etc. are necessary teaching aids. Every pre - school teacher must be able to make as well as use them. By including all these activities in project section as part of the regular curriculum we ensure that every single trainee is trained to make as well as use different teaching aids in a variety of ways.
- Reasonable fee and Payment flexibility: VES charges reasonable fee for the entire teacher training education program. We also give you the flexibility to make the payment in parts.
- Round - the - year admissions: The admissions for the different teachers training courses are on round the year. You can contact our office for the current schedule.
- We conduct the following teacher training courses through regular / in - class mode.
- Early Childhood Care and Education
- Pre Primary Teachers Training Programme.
Teacher Training Course
- Examinations: Trainees have to appear for written examinations and viva voce, on the basis of which, they will be judged and given teacher training diploma certificates.
- Certification: Every trainee who successfully completes the programme within one year duration is given teacher training diploma marksheet and certificate.
- Course Duration: The duration of each teacher training course is of one year. However, the candidates can complete it at any time within one - year duration.
- Eligibility: Any candidate who has interest and has 10+2 level qualification is eligible for the programmes.
- Age Limit: There is no age limit for doing the programmes.
- Documents Required: To enrol for the teacher training courses you have to submit the following:
- Passing certificate or marksheet of your highest qualification
- Two recent passport - sized photographs
To know about our Teacher Training Institute, Click Here.