Vidhyanidhi Education Society is a renowned Early Childhood Education (ECCE) Teacher Training Institute providing various teacher training diploma courses. Established in June 1998, Vidhyanidhi Education Society (VES) is a Govt. Regd. Teacher Training Institute under Societies' Registration Act, 1860 and Public Trust Act, 1950.
A Diploma in Early Childhood Education Course (ECCE) from VES can prepare you to play a dynamic role in the lives of the kids. We help you to teach kids how to think and play, how to read, write, and do basic mathematics, how to work as a team and how to boost self - confidence. We, thus, prepare you as a coach and as an ideal for the children to follow.
- Firstly, the diploma in early childhood education gives an opportunity to work with children.
- Secondly, the focus is on holistic development of the child.
- Thirdly, the course provides the trainees with the knowledge required to start and manage a child care centre.
- Fourthly, the ECCE Program instils in the trainees the Teacher Training techniques and skills required to serve as a pre - school educator.
Early Childhood Education Course in Mumbai
As a diploma holder of this Early Childhood Education Course you may seek employment opportunities such as:
- Child care facilitator
- Course coordinator
- Curriculum planner
Our Early Childhood Care Education (ECCE) Course curriculum has been planned by the most experienced panel of ECCE curriculum planners. You will find the ECCE teacher training curriculum to be simple, supported by apt illustrations, comprehensive and really interesting to follow. Apply the principles of Early Childhood Education (ECCE) in real life.
- Plan age appropriate curriculum for pre - schools.
- Observe, record as well as evaluate child growth and development.
- Implement curriculum as per the needs of children.
- Use interpersonal skills to develop relationships with children as well as parents.
Diploma in Early Childhood Education Course
- Regular / in - class
- Distance Learning / Correspondence
Duration of Early Childhood Education Course (ECCE) is of one year. However, one can complete the course at any time within one - year limit. Anyone who is 18 years old or above 18 is eligible to pursue this program. Anyone with 10+2 level qualification or above is welcome to enrol for this Early Childhood Education (ECCE) Teacher Training Diploma Course.
- Firstly, passing certificate or marksheet of your highest qualification
- Secondly, two recent passport - sized photographs
- The marksheet as well as certificate of Early Childhood Education Teacher Training Diploma Program will be available after successful completion of the course.
- This Early Childhood Education certification provides our ECE teacher training candidates with an entry point into schools of State / CBSE / ICSE / IGCSE / IB board in India as well as abroad.
- Good infrastructure with air - conditioned classrooms
- Limited seats
- Support, guidance as well as immediate feedback from our expert faculty members
- Intensive practical training in our own well - established play - school (Estd. in 1998).
- Workshops on diverse topics like curriculum planning, rhymes, phonics, projects, etc.
- VES (Mumbai) starts fresh batches of Early Childhood Education (ECE) Courses almost every two months.
- Candidates can select their own batch timings and days according to their flexibility.
Early Childhood Education Course Institute in India
- Regular batches (Morning, Afternoon & Evening batches)
- Saturday / Sunday batches
- Crash Courses / Vacation batches
At VES, we provide a well - balanced early childhood care and education course curriculum comprising the following:
- Firstly, theory
- Secondly, practicals
- Thirdly, projects
- Fourthly, workshops
All our trainees of early childhood education will get an opportunity to complete one - month intensive practical training / internship in our pre - school. This will provide them with an opportunity to work with pre - schoolers in a live classroom. This will also enhance their knowledge of pre - school management as well as set - up.
It improves the teaching skills of our ECCE trainees and prepares them for interviews as well as demos.
We also conduct several workshops for our early childhood education (ECE) trainees on topics like curriculum planning, rhymes, phonics, projects etc to acquaint them to face the challenges in the field of pre - school teaching.
To know about our Vidhyanidhi Education Society, click here.