Vidhyanidhi Education Society is a Government Regd. Teacher Training Institute under Societies' Registration Act, 1860 as well as Public Trust Act, 1950. It is one of the largest teacher training institutes conducting various teacher training courses for candidates living in India as well as abroad. One among them is Diploma in Early Childhood Programs.
With the need for pre - school education getting more recognition in India as well as in the rest of the world, play - schools are growing at a rapid speed, and almost every neighbourhood has a pre - school. However, there is a shortage of experienced and qualified teachers.
Our teacher training programs aim to make you a trained professional specializing in the area of educating as well as dealing with preschool children. Through Early Childhood Programs, we help the learners to master the talents necessary to generate a secure, warm as well as inspiring environment for preschool.
Diploma in Early Childhood Programs in India
- Diploma in Early Childhood Care and Education Course
- Early Childhood Education Course Diploma
- Pre Primary Teacher Training Course Diploma
- Diploma in Nursery Teacher Training Course
- Diploma in Montessori Teachers Training Course
On successful completion of these Teacher Training Diploma Courses, you will be a certified pre - school teacher / early childhood care educator.
The trainees can get employed in the following or they can open any of the following :
- Play Groups
- Nursery Schools
- Mother - Toddler Classes
- Activity Clubs
- Recreation Programmes
- Day - Care Centres
- Family Resource Centres
- Firstly, Regular / in - class mode
- Secondly, Correspondence / Distance mode
- Thirdly, Online mode
Early Childhood Programs (ECCE) Training in Mumbai
Duration of these courses is of one year. However, a candidate can complete the teacher training course at any time within one - year limit.
There is no age bar for enrolling for Early Childhood Programs. Anyone who is 18 or above is eligible to pursue them.
Anyone with 10+2 level qualification or above is eligible.
- Firstly, passing certificate or marksheet of your highest qualification
- Secondly, two recent passport - sized photographs
- The marksheet as well as certificate of Early Childhood Programs will be available after successful completion of the teacher training course.
- This certification provides our candidates with an entry point into schools of State / CBSE / ICSE / IGCSE / IB board in India as well as abroad.
To view certificate, click here.