Vidhyanidhi Education Society (VES) is a Govt. Regd. Teacher Training Institute. VES is known for its various Teacher Training Courses. We conduct diploma courses through regular, distance and online modes in India and abroad.
Our courses at International Montessori Teacher Training Institute are meant for those candidates who aspire to work in diverse child-care set-ups such as preschools, kindergartens, activity clubs, crèches, day- care centres etc. It offers them knowledge regarding various aspects of preschoolers and pre - school set-up and management. The student taking our courses at International Montessori Teacher Training Institute can work as a teacher, supervisor, course coordinator, curriculum planner or administrator.
International Montessori Teacher Training Institute in India
The courses also provide in-service teachers with in-depth advancement to their knowledge with the latest developments in the field of preschool education as well as to budding entrepreneurs who want to start their own preschool. They too can also pursue the course successfully at our International Montessori Teacher Training Institute.
The preschool years are the most vulnerable years in a child’s life. To be an effective efficient and a professional teacher, one should be aware of the principles of child development and the needs of the pre-schoolers, which are different from the needs of the primary and secondary school students. This is the reason why International Montessori Teacher Training Institute conducts its courses with utmost care, giving due importance to child psychology of this specific age group. This course is exclusively designed by a group of teacher training professionals in the field of education. The curriculum of our International Montessori Teacher Training Institute gives potential teachers knowledge and expertise in planning and designing a stimulating environment for young children.
International Montessori Teacher Training Institute Program in Mumbai
- Regular / in-class
- Distance Learning / Correspondence
Duration of these courses is one year. However, a candidate can complete them at any time within one-year limit.
- Anyone whose age is 18 years or above can enrol for this course.
- One should have educational qualification of 10+2 level or above.
- Passing certificate or the marksheet of your highest qualification
- Two recent passport-sized photographs.
Diploma Courses at International Montessori Teacher Training Institute
- On successful completion of this course, one will be awarded with a Diploma certificate which will open a variety of career options like becoming teachers, coordinators, curriculum planners, trainers etc.
- One can also launch and run one’s own preschool, day care centre or any child care set-up.
- One can teach in any school affiliated to various boards (CBSE, ICSE, State, IGCSE, IB) across India and abroad.