Vidhyanidhi Education Society (VES), is a famous Govt. Regd. Montessori teacher training institute in Mumbai. Our alumni are working in reputable institutes in India and abroad.
The Montessori Teacher Training Course aims at preparing one as a Montessori teacher equipped with all knowledge and skills required to follow the method of Dr. Madam Maria Montessori. Some key features of this method are:
- Importance to be given to children’s needs, interests, abilities, etc.
- Emphasis on stimulating the senses
- Using various materials to promote learning
- Facilitating overall development of children
- Providing freedom to children in order to learn as well as develop optimally
The course developed by VES focuses on all aspects of preschool education. With the knowledge as well as skills gained through this course, as a teacher, one would be competent enough to design a nurturing environment for children.
Montessori Teacher Training Course Institute in India
Our Montessori Teacher Training Course can be done through different modes such as
- Firstly, Regular / in - class
- Secondly, Distance / Correspondence
- Thirdly, Online / e - learning
Duration of this course is one year. However, you can complete it at any time within one - year period.
- One has to be 18 or above to enrol in the course.
- One should have educational qualification of 10+2 level or above.
Diploma in Montessori Teacher Training Course in Mumbai
With the Diploma certification in Montessori Teacher Training Course, one will get various career opportunities such as:
- Teacher / co - teacher in schools affiliated to State / CBSE / ICSE / IGCSE / IB board in India and worldwide
- Course Coordinator
- Curriculum Planner
- Teacher trainer
- Entrepreneur: Become an entrepreneur and establish one’s own child care set - up such as day care centre, preschool, activity centre etc.
Teachers who are currently employed can also do this course to gain advanced knowledge and become well - versed with the latest developments in the field of preschool education.
Parents can also do this course to enhance their parenting skills and relationship with their children.