Vidhyanidhi Education Society (VES) is a well - known Govt. Regd. Teacher Training Institute in Mumbai, India. It is registered under Societies' Registration Act, 1860 and Public Trust Act, 1950.
We have an enormous experience in pre - school education and teacher training. We have an experience of training over thousands of trainees by now. Our alumni are working with renowned schools in India as well as abroad. We offer various diploma teacher training education courses.
One of our teacher training courses is NPTT Course. It is one of the well - known courses offered by us. This course provides comprehensive information to the learners about Child Psychology and Development.
Nursery Teacher Training - NPTT Course
- Comfortable as well as air - conditioned classrooms
- Easy - to - understand study material
- Limited intake per batch to ensure individual attention to each trainee
- Reasonable fees
- Skilled as well as experienced trainers
- Helpful administrative support
- Three convenient learning modes – regular / in – class, distance learning as well as e – learning.
- Various batch options- Morning / Afternoon / Evening slots available. Special weekend batches are also conducted.
NPTT Course in Mumbai, India
NPTT Course throws light on giving children a free learning environment and chances for development. Some significant facets of this method are:
- Child - centric method - children’s nature, needs etc. are given importance.
- Provides stimulation to five senses.
- Develops different areas.
- Uses educational materials to bring about overall learning.
- Teacher should guide the natural growth of children.
NPTT Course Teacher Training in India
The NPTT Course curriculum that we have compiled:
- Covers child Psychology and Development in great detail.
- Assists to develop teaching abilities as well as tactics.
- Is very useful for in - service teachers as well as candidates who are seeking a teaching job.
- Creates consciousness about recent growths in the field of pre - school education.
- Enables the trainees to create a favourable environment for learning as well as development in children.
A diploma in NPTT Course helps one to initiate a career in India as well as abroad as a -
- Teacher, Coordinator or Curriculum Planner in schools affiliated to State / CBSE / ICSE / IGCSE / IB Board.
- Trainer in training institutes.
- Entrepreneur of a child care set - up such as day care center, preschool, activity center etc.
NTT, NPTT Course in India
The duration of the course is one year. However, it can be completed at any time within one - year period.
- Firstly, minimum age criterion is 18 years or above.
- Secondly, minimum educational qualification is 10 + 2 level or above.
So why wait any further? Enrol now!!