The Nursery Teacher Training Correspondence Course offered by Vidhyanidhi Education Society intends to provide quality teaching to individuals aspiring to work as pre-school teachers. The institute’s overall aim is to generate proficient, knowledgeable and skilful teachers.
There is a great demand for well-qualified teachers in the field of pre-school education. Through our diploma in Nursery Teacher Training Correspondence Course, we aim to prepare skilled pre-school teachers who can satisfy the needs of pre-school education.
- There are no rigid study timings.
- You can study according at your own pace without disturbing your daily routine.
- No travelling expenses need to be incurred.
- You can fulfill your other personal and professional responsibilities.
- Anyone who is 18 or above is eligible.
- Anyone with 10+2 level qualification or qualification higher than that is welcome to enrol for this course.
- Passing certificate or marksheet of your highest qualification
- One recent passport-sized photograph
Nursery Teacher Training Correspondence Course in Mumbai
- Duration of the course is one year.
- The Nursery Teacher Training Correspondence Course of Vidhyanidhi Education Society are quite simple.
- After enrolling for the program, the course coordinator will contact and guide you.
- A welcome letter containing details of enrolment, and instructions on how to go about the entire program along with the first phase of study materials and assignments will be couriered to you.
- The course is entirely assignment-based.
- It consists of four theoretical modules and one practical module.
- The assignments are based on these modules only.
- Each assignment has to be completed within the specific time limit.
- All the assignments will be assessed by our well-qualified faculty members.
Nursery Teacher Training Correspondence Course in India
- Internship is optional, but we would highly recommend it, especially for candidates who do not have any teaching experience as no teacher training course is complete without sufficient amount of practical training.
- It will prepare you for classroom management and enhance your teaching skills.
- A reference letter from VES, recommending them for internship will be provided.Candidates can select any school of their choice, near their vicinity and gain teaching experience.
- The marksheet and certificate will be available after successful completion of the course.
- Shipment of the marksheet and certificate of the course within India and outside India will be done free of cost within 30 working days.
- The term "distance" will not be mentioned anywhere on the marksheet and certificate.
Diploma in Nursery Teacher Training Correspondence Course
- This certification provides our candidates with an entry point into schools of State / CBSE / ICSE / IGCSE / IB board in India and abroad.
- Pre-schools, activity clubs, toy libraries are the places where job prospects are also very high.