Phonics is a successful multisensory language learning and teaching system which eases reading, writing and spelling for children at the pre – primary and primary school levels. So, it is used in many schools, giving rise to a demand for professionally – trained phonics teachers. The 'Certificate Programme in Phonics Teachers' Training’ from Vidhyanidhi Education Society (VES) trains you in Phonics for Teachers and equips you to take up phonics teaching jobs.
Language learning mainly happens in the first few years of a child’s life. But many children are not able to do English reading, writing, spelling or speaking properly because wrong language teaching methods are used. But with Phonics for Teachers, language learning becomes successful.
Phonics lets children
- read correctly.
- develop vocabulary.
- write letters easily.
- spell words accurately.
Phonics for Teachers is helpful as teachers can
- develop language skills in children.
- hone creative writing ability in children.
Phonics for Teachers in Mumbai
- All year-round enrolments
- Reasonable fee
- Proficient trainers
- Study – kit and hand-outs
- Audio – visual teaching aids
- Useful guidance to start own phonics classes
- Importance, Definition & Types of Phonics
- Whole Language Approach versus Phonics
- Demonstration of Letter and Digraph sounds
- Letter Formation
- Blending and Segmenting
- Tricky words
- Phonics Rules
- Alternative Vowel Spellings
Phonics for Teachers and Adults
On completion of the programme you, can become
- aphonics teacher in schools affiliated to various boards.
- aphonics trainer in a training institute.
- an entrepreneur by starting your own Phonics Centre.
You can undertake this certificate programme if you are:
- a teaching aspirant,
- an in-service school teacher,
- giving tuitions,
- a woman entrepreneur,
- a parent,
- a housewife, college student or professional.
- Govt. Regd. Institute
- Well - established Name in the Teaching & Training field
- Vast Experience of overtwo decades
Phonics for Teachers in Borivali
Urvi Nagda - Tree House, Sion, Mumbai
"I was able to very easily set up my own phonics classes at home very easily with the help of the tips given during the course. Thank you VES for making it so simple."
Nimisha Shah - Parent, Kandivali, Mumbai
"I made all the teaching aids we were taught during training. I am using them with my child. He is finding it very easy to pick up reading and spellings. Thanks."
- The 'Certificate Programme in Phonics Teachers' Training' is of 23 – hour duration.
- Anyone possessing basic knowledge of the English language is eligible to join the 'Certificate Programme in Phonics Teachers' Training’.