Vidhyanidhi Education Society (VES) is a Govt. Regd. Teacher Training Institute of repute. We conduct several Teacher Training Courses through diverse modes of study. One of the courses we offer is the Postgraduate Teacher Training Course which is very popular among the trainees.
We have designed the Postgraduate Teacher Training Course with the following objectives:
- Firstly, providing complete understanding of child development and child psychology.
- Secondly, creating awareness about child health and child nutrition.
- Thirdly, sensitizing you (the trainee) regarding behavioural and learning difficulties.
- Fourthly, managing and organizing child care services.
Teachers with such comprehensive training can facilitate learning as well as development in children.
At VES, we are committed to offer quality Postgraduate Teacher Training Course.
Postgraduate Teacher Training Course In Mumbai
- Firstly, complete the course from the comfort of your home, residing anywhere in India.
- Secondly,do the course along with fulfilling your other responsibilities.
- Thirdly, save the money that you would have had to spend on travelling to the institute regularly.
One can complete the entire Postgraduate Teacher Training Course at any time within two - year period at one’s own speed and convenience.
Diploma In Postgraduate Teacher Training Course
Education: Graduation level or above
- Enrol for the programme.
- Submit the following documents:
- Firstly, a photocopy of the certificate or marksheet of your highest qualification
- Secondly, one recent passport - sized photograph
- Thirdly, a photocopy of any photo identity proof
- After your admission, our course coordinator will contact you and offer you the required help to start the course.
- A welcome letter with enrolment details and instructions related to the course along with the first set of study materials as well as assignments will be emailed (online mode) or couriered (distance mode) to you.
- At the time of admission, an exclusive coordinator is allotted to you. You may contact her through phone or e - mails for any guidance or clarification at any time during the course period.
Postgraduate Teacher Training Course In India
- It is an assignment - based course, i.e. there are no written examinations.
- The course curriculum is based on theoretical as well as practical aspects.
- The evaluation is based entirely on the assignments.
- The assignments are solved based on the study materials.
- There is a certain time limit to complete your assignments.
- After the receipt and evaluation of your first set of assignments, we will email (online mode) or courier (distance mode) the next set of assignments to you.
- Our proficient faculty members will evaluate your assignments.
Postgraduate Teacher Training Course For Teachers
- Doing internship is optional, but it is highly desirable. The benefits of doing internship are:
- Firstly, it helps you to connect theory to real - life situations.
- Secondly, it makes you an effective teacher.
- A reference letter is provided to you if you wish to do internship in any school in your locality.
Postgraduate Teacher Training Course Education Programs
- On successful completion of the course, we will send your marksheet as well as certificate to you by courier free of cost on your postal address within 30 working days.
- The word ‘Online / Distance’ does not appear anywhere on your certificate.
This certification helps you to launch your career as a
- Co - ordinator
- Curriculum Planner
- Teacher Trainer
- Entrepreneur – Establish your own child care set - up such as day care center, preschool, activity center etc.