Vidhyanidhi Education Society (VES) is one of the largest and well-known teachers training institutes in Mumbai, conducting various Teacher Training Diploma Courses for candidates across the globe. It is Government Registered under Societies' Registration Act, 1860 and Public Trust Act, 1950.
Our experienced, expert and dedicated panel of course co-ordinators and faculty work relentlessly, round the clock to keep upgrading the curriculum to meet the dynamic demands in the field of pre-school education and to bring out the best in every trainee.
VES is a teacher training institute focusing primarily on the trainee. The best interest of our trainees is in our heart. We make constant efforts to ease out every step of theirs – whether it is admission procedure, fee payment, attending classes, appearing for exams etc. – as long as they are with us. We believe in giving our trainees a value for their money.
Diploma Teacher Training India
We endow our trainees who are pursuing diploma in teachers training with a competitive curriculum for each programme. It has been designed meticulously to bring forth comprehensive knowledge about aspects related to efficient child management and teaching.
Diploma In Teacher Education
- Early Childhood Education Course
- Nursery Teacher Training Course
- Montessori Teacher Training Course
- Pre Primary Teacher Training Course
- Special Education Course
- Learning Disability Course
- Shadow Teachers’ Training Course
- Educational Management
- School Administration And Management
- Phonics Teachers’ Training
- Grammar Teachers’ Training
- Parenting workshop
Diploma Teacher Education
All these diploma in teacher education courses can be done through any of the following modes:
- Regular / in-Class mode (conducted only in Mumbai - India)
- Distance Learning / Correspondence mode (throughout India)
- Online / E-learning mode (throughout India and Abroad)
Diploma In Teachers Training
Our technically sound back office team will support you constantly by answering your queries, updating you with development in your course curriculum and providing guidance as and when needed.