We are a govt. registered Teacher Training Institute under Societies’ Registration Act, 1860 and Public Trust Act, 1950. We offer range ofDiploma in Teacher education Courses. One among them is Montessori Teaching Courses.
- To impart understanding of child development and psychology.
- To help teachers understand the importance of play-way and activity-based approach to learning.
- To sensitize teachers about the significance of health care and nutrition for children.
- To give an overview about the functioning and management of a child care set-up.
Diploma in Montessori Teaching Courses
The curriculum of Montessori Teaching Coursescovers both theoretical and practical aspects of preschool education.
The theory modules include the topics of -
- Child Development and Psychology
- Preschool Management
- Child Health and Nutrition
- Behavioural Difficulties
- Internship : Internship of one-month is offered at our play school which gives one hands-on experience regarding teaching methods, classroom management and preschool organization.
- Viva-Voce : One can develop one’s practical skills that prepare one for job interviews and demos.
- Workshops : One can get an opportunity to build one’s skills related to phonics, curriculum planning, rhymes, project work etc.
Montessori Teaching Courses Training Institute in Pune
- Regular/in–class: One can choose the batch option / timing from the following :
- Weekday batches – morning, afternoon, evening
- Weekend batches – Saturday or Sunday
- Distance / Correspondence
- Online / e–learning
- On successful completion of this course, one will be awarded with a Diploma in Montessori Teaching Courses which opens a variety of career prospects like teachers, coordinators, curriculum planners, trainers etc.
- One can also establish and run one’s own preschool, day care centre or any child care set-up.
- One can teach in any school affiliated to various boards (CBSE, ICSE, State, IGCSE, IB) across India and abroad.
Montessori Teaching Courses are of one year duration. However, it can be completed at anytime within one-year period from the date of enrolment.
- Anyone who is of 18 years or above can enrol for this course.
- Minimum educational qualification should be 10+2 level or above.
- A photocopy of the marksheet / certificate of last qualification
- Recent passport-sized photographs