Vidhyanidhi Education Society, a Govt. Regd. Teacher Training Institute(under Societies' Registration Act, 1860 and Public Trust Act, 1950), conducts an array of Teacher Training Courses through different modes of study. One of our programme is the PGDiploma in Early Childhood Educationconducted through bothonline and distance modes of study.
Our PG Diploma in Early Childhood Educationfocuses on the following topics:
- Child development
- Child psychology
- Principles of education
- Needs, likes and rights of children
- Implementation of a variety of play activities to facilitate learning and development
- Practical aspects that make you a better early childhood educator by sharpening your skills
- Establishing and delivering quality services to children
PG Diploma in early childhood education in India
- You can complete the course from the comfort of your home, at your speed.
- You can do the course along with your other personal, academic and professional responsibilities.
- You can save the money that you would havehad to otherwise spend on commuting to the institute regularly.
The course can be completed at anytime within two-year period.
- Education : Graduation level or above
PG Diploma in early childhood education Courses
- Enrol for the PG Diploma in Early Childhood Education.
- Submit the following documents :
- A photocopy of the certificate or marksheet of your highest qualification
- One recent passport-sized photograph
- A photocopy of any photo-identity proof
- After your enrolment, our course coordinator will call and guide you as to how to start the course.
- A welcome letter with admission details and instructions related to the course along with the first set of study materials and assignments will be emailed (online mode) or couriered (distance mode)to you.
- The PG Diploma in Early Childhood Educationis an assignment-based course, i.e. there are no written examinations.
- The evaluation is based completely on the assignments.
- There are theory modules and practical modules.
- The assignments are solved based on these study materials.
- There is a certain time limit to complete your assignments.
- After the receipt and evaluation of your first set of assignments, we will email (online mode) or courier (distance mode) next set of assignments.
- Your assignments will be evaluated by our proficient faculty members.
- At the time of admission, an exclusive coordinator is allotted to you.
- If you have any query, you may call the coordinator through phone or e-mails for any guidance or clarification during the course period.
PG Diploma in early childhood education Programs
- Doing internship is optional, but it is highly desirable.The benefits of doing internship are:
- It helps you to connect theory to real-life situations.
- It sharpens your skills and makes you an effective teacher.
- A reference letter is provided to you if you wish to do internship in any school of your choice.
- On successful completion of the Training Course, your marksheet and certificate are sent to you by courier on your postal addressfree of cost within 30 working days.
- No additional fee is charged for shipment.
- The word 'online' or ‘distance’ does not appear anywhere on your certificate.
You can work as
- Teacher (in schools affiliated to State/CBSE/ICSE/IGCSE/IB Boards in India and worldwide)
- Curriculum Planner
- Teacher Trainer
- Entrepreneur – Establish your own child care set-up such as day care centre, preschool, activity centre etc.
The course is also useful for in-service teachers who wish to upgrade their knowledge and skills.