Vidhyanidhi Education Society (VES) is a Govt. Regd. Teacher Training Center under Societies’ Registration Act, 1860 and Public Trust Act, 1950. We stand by honesty in ideals, novelty in work and are unparalleled in delivery. We offer various Diploma as well as Post Graduate Diploma Teacher Training Courses at our Teacher Training Center. The Postgraduate Teacher Training is very popular among our trainees.
Our Postgraduate Teacher Training gives one a choice of the following modes of study:
- Firstly, Online / e – learning mode
- Secondly, Distance / Correspondence mode
Postgraduate Teacher Training Courses
Our Postgraduate Teacher Training is an extensive programme designed by VES and includes the following:
- Theoretical topics that you will learn include child development & child psychology, behavioural patterns and learning difficulties, management of a preschool, health and nutrition of children etc.
- Practical experience that gives knowledge of topics such as rhymes, songs, story - telling, craft, creativity, phonics to use with children.
Postgraduate Teacher Training Courses In Mumbai
- All - inclusive course fees which include study materials, processing fees etc.
- The study modules will be e - mailed (online mode) or couriered (distance mode) to the candidate.
- Enthusiastic as well as skillful coordinators
- All - inclusive course curriculum
- Detailed exposure to theoretical as well as practical aspects of preschool education.
- Assignment - based evaluation
- The final marksheet as well as certificate will be sent to the candidate via courier within 30 working days free of cost.
- The word ‘online or distance’ doesn’t appear on the marksheet as well as certificate.
Postgraduate Teacher Training Programs
- PG Diploma Programme: Two - year duration. However, it can be completed at any time within two - year period.
- Educational Qualification: Graduation level or above
- Fill in the Online Enrolment form available on our website.
- Submit the following mandatory documents (scan and email the documents):
- Firstly, a photocopy of the marksheet or certificate of your highest qualification
- Secondly, one recent passport - sized photograph
- Thirdly, a photocopy of any photo identity proof (Passport, PAN card, Aadhar Card, Election Card, etc.)
- After your admission, our course coordinator will give you a call and guide you about the entire course.
- You will also receive the first set of course materials & assignments in PDF files for the online mode or through courier for the distance mode and a welcome letter that contains your enrolment - related information and detailed instructions regarding how to go about the course.
Postgraduate Teacher Training Diploma Course
We allot a course coordinator for you and her contact number / e - mail will be mentioned in your welcome letter. You can contact her at any time during the course for clarifications of doubts or guidance through phone calls or e - mails.
- Internship is optional. However, we suggest that you do internship for the following reasons:
- You get a cherished experience about teaching, classroom management, behaviour management etc.
- You can improve your teaching skills.
- On your request, we will send a reference letter if you wish to do internship in any school of your choice in your vicinity.
Postgraduate Teacher Training Education In Mumbai
- After the completion of the course, we will send your marksheet as well as certificate by courier to your postal address free of charge.
- The word ‘online’ or ‘distance’ does not appear anywhere on your certificate.
With this course, you can find employment as a
- Teacher (in schools affiliated to State / CBSE / ICSE / IGCSE / IB Boards in India and abroad)
- Teacher trainer
- Curriculum Planner
- You can become an entrepreneur and open your own child care set - up such as day care centre, preschool, activity centre etc.
Employed teachers who would like to keep themselves updated of the latest trends in the field of education have a lot to benefit by doing our course. This course also helps parents to use better parenting techniques.