Vidhyanidhi Education Society (VES) is a Govt. Regd. Teacher Training Institute in Mumbai, India. Our Teacher Training Institute is registered under Societies' Registration Act, 1860 and Public Trust Act, 1950.
Our aim is to provide quality training to ensure that one builds a repertoire of skills and has thorough knowledge in order to foster child development and learning. VES's alumni are placed in reputable schools in India as well as worldwide. We are conducting numerous teacher training courses in Mumbai, at our Teacher Training Institute.
Teacher Training Institute in Mumbai
Our key features are -
- Stimulating classroom lectures
- Reasonable course fee
- Well - furnished as well as air - conditioned classrooms
- Optimal classroom strength which ensures individual attention from trainers
- Expert as well as qualified faculty and trainers
- Admissions open throughout the year
- Various batch options :
- Weekday batches – morning, afternoon as well as evening timings
- Weekend batches – Saturday or Sunday
- Crash Course / Vacation batches
Diploma Courses in Teacher Training Institute
We offer various teacher training courses at our Teacher Training Institute. They are-
- Diploma in Early Childhood Care and Education (ECCE)
- Diploma in Early Childhood Education (ECE)
- Pre Primary Teacher Training Diploma (PPTT)
- Diploma in Nursery Teacher Training (NTT)
- Diploma in Montessori Teacher Training (MTT)
One can choose any of the following modes of study for teacher certification courses as per one’s convenience:
- Firstly, Regular / in - class mode (offered only in Mumbai, India)
- Secondly, Distance / Correspondence mode (offered throughout India)
- Thirdly, Online / e - learning mode (offered across the world)
Teacher Training Institute for Teachers in India
- On successful completion of our course, one will be awarded with a diploma certificate in teacher training which will open a variety of career prospects like becoming teachers, coordinators, curriculum planners, trainers etc.
- One can also establish and run one’s own preschool, day care center or any child care set - up.
- One can teach in any school affiliated to various boards (CBSE, ICSE, State, IGCSE, IB) across India as well as abroad.
Duration of each course is one year. However, a candidate can complete it at any time within one - year limit.
Teacher Training Institute Education in India
- Firstly, anyone whose age is 18 years or above can enrol for this course.
- Secondly, one should have educational qualification of 10+2 level or above.
- Firstly, passing certificate or marksheet of your highest qualification
- Secondly, two recent passport - sized photographs