Vidhyanidhi Education Society (VES) runs the 'Certificate Programme in Phonics Teachers' Training’ Teaching Phonics to Adults and ambitious teachers. This course is alsomeant for parents, homemakers, college – students, upcoming entrepreneurs or professionals from other fields.
Phonics is more systematic, easier and successful approach towards understanding English language. Many schools make useof phonics for the development of their children’s reading, writing and spelling. So, Teaching Phonics to Adults is very important so that they get phonics teaching jobs in schools.
Children need Phonics to
- read, write and spell well.
- attain good vocabulary.
- become independent readers.
- pronounce correctly.
- developchildren’slanguage skills.
- encourage creative writing.
- Hone linguistic skills.
Teaching Phonics to Adults Courses
- Admissions open through the year
- Affordable fees
- Experienced and competent trainers
- Comprehensive Study material
- Up-to-date teaching aids
- Help to start phonics classes
- Importance, Definition & Types of Phonics
- Whole Language Approach versus Phonics
- Demonstration of Letter and Digraph sounds
- Letter Formation
- Blending and Segmenting
- Tricky words
- Phonics Rules
- Alternative Vowel Spellings
Teaching Phonics to Adults Diploma
- work in schools as a phonics teacher.
- get a promotion or increment as an in-service teacher.
- start own phonics classes for children.
- teach English to your own child.
Join 'Certificate Programme in Phonics Teachers' Training' at VES if you:
- want to be a pre-school or primary teacher,
- are in-service teacher already,
- are an upcoming entrepreneur,
- area parent, homemaker or a collegian.
- Well-known Govt. Regd. Institute
- Highly regarded Name in Teaching & Training field
- Experience of over 20 years
- Placement assistance
- Valid certification
Teaching Phonics to Adults in Mumbai
- "Doing aphonics training course from VES was really good for me as it gave me anopportunityto start my own phonics classes. Thank you."
- "This certification from VES helped me get into the teaching profession. I am able to give more time to home and my child."
- The 'Certificate Programme in Phonics Teachers' Training' is of 23 – hour duration.
- Anyone possessing basic knowledge of the English language is eligible to join the 'Certificate Programme in Phonics Teachers' Training'.