Phonics is a very helpful technique for learning the English language. It makes reading, writing, spelling and compre hending easy for young kids. Now-a–days many schools favour the phonics method for their students. Because of this there is a needfor professionals Teaching Phonics.
At Vidhyanidhi Education Society (VES) we offer a programme in Phonics Teacher Training. This is a certificate programme which will train one in Teaching Phonics not only in schools but also lets onebegin one’s own phonics classes for young kids.
The first few years are very crucial for a child to learn a language. If unsuitable language teaching techniques like rote learning are used, children find it tough to learn language. Phonics as a technique is more suitable.
Teaching Phonics Classes
Phonics helps kids to -
- Start reading from anearly stage.
- Improve their vocabulary.
- Write letters words effortlessly.
- Spell words without any strain.
- Grasp the English language in a better way.
Teachers can use phonics to -
- Efficiently develop children’s language skills.
- Hone children’s creative writing abilities.
- Encourage in children love for the English language.
Teaching Phonics in Borivali
- Our Phonics curriculum is based on popular UK - based synthetic phonics methodology.
- Comprehensive theory along with thorough practical training.
- Efficient Phonics trainers.
- Apt Study – kit.
- Audio – visual teaching aids.
- Admissions open throughout the year with flexible batch choices.
- Guidance to start phonics classes.
Teaching Phonics for Adults in Mumbai
- Phonics - Definition, importance & its different types
- Whole Language Approach v/s Phonics
- Letter and Digraph sounds with actions, stories and jingles
- Letter Formation
- Sound blending as well assegmenting
- Consonant blends
- Tricky words
- Alternative Vowel Spellings
Our alumni are successfully working as -
- Phonics teachers: They are Teaching Phonics in schools as well as taking home tuitions for Phonics.
- Entrepreneurs: They are running Phonics Classes for children.
Teaching Phonics in Kandivali
Anyone who wishes to be -
- A budding teacher
- Home tutor
- Woman entrepreneur in teaching field
- Working Mother or Housewife
- We are a Govt. Regd. Institute.
- One of the established teacher training institutes for over two decades.
- Good infrastructure
- Affordable fee
Teaching Phonics for Teachers
Kinjal Shah - Kidscastle, Malad, Mumbai
"Thanks VES for giving me such a good career opportunity sitting at home. I have recently started my phonics classes and the response which I have received is very good. I am very happy."
Kinjal Mazumdar - M.P Shah School, Vile Parle
"I got a promotion from assistant teacher to class teacher after completion of my certification course in phonics from VES. It added weight to my resume."
- Our certificate programme in Phonics Teachers' Training is a 23 – hour programme.
- Anyone possessing basic knowledge of the English language is eligible.