Vidhyanidhi Education Society (VES) is a distinguished Govt. Regd. Teacher Training Institute in Mumbai, India. It is registered under Societies' Registration Act, 1860 and Public Trust Act, 1950. We have -
- An enormous experience in pre - school education as well as teacher training.
- Experience of training over thousands of trainees by now.
- Alumni who are working with renowned schools in India as well as abroad.
- Various diploma teacher training education courses.
- Been successful in creating fruitful as well as thrilling careers in preschool teaching.
One of our teacher training courses is NTT Course. It is one of the well - known courses offered by us. This course provides comprehensive information to the learners about Child Psychology and Development.
NTT Course in UP
- Comfortable as well as air - conditioned classrooms
- Easy - to - understand study material
- Limited intake per batch to ensure individual attention to each trainee
- Reasonable fees
- Skilled as well as experienced trainers
- Helpful administrative support
- Three convenient learning modes – regular / in - class, distance learning as well as e - learning.
- Various batch options. Morning / Afternoon / Evening slots are available. Special weekend batches are also conducted.
Nursery Teacher Training Course - NTT Course
NTT Course throws light on giving children a free learning environment as well as chances for development. Some significant facets of this method are:
- Child - centric method - children’s nature, needs etc. are given importance.
- Provides stimulation to five senses
- Develops different areas
- Uses educational materials to bring about overall learning.
- The teacher should guide the natural growth of children.
NTT Course in Mumbai
The NTT Course curriculum that we have compiled:
- Covers child Psychology and Development in great detail.
- Assists to develop teaching abilities as well as tactics.
- Is very useful for in - services teachers as well as candidates who are seeking a teaching job.
- Creates consciousness about recent growths in the field of pre - school education.
- Enables trainees to create a favourable environment for learning as well as development in children.
Nursery Training Teacher - NTT Course
A Diploma in NTT Course helps one to initiate a career in India as well as abroad as a -
- Teacher, Coordinator or a Curriculum Planner in State / CBSE / ICSE / IGCSE / IB Board schools.
- Trainer in training institutes.
- Entrepreneur of a child care set - up such as day care center, preschool, activity center etc.
The duration of the course is one year. However, it can be completed at any time within one - year period.
- Firstly, minimum age criterion is 18 years or above.
- Secondly, minimum educational qualification of 10 + 2 level or above.
So why wait any further? Enrol now!!