- After the successful completion of Early childhood education course or Montessori teacher training course or nursery teacher training course or pre primary teacher training course you can join pre-schools/ nursery schools/ pre-primary schools/ kindergartens/ playschools as a teacher or an assistant teacher.
- After the successful completion of the teacher training programme by an existing teacher, she can get promotions or avail opportunities of increment at her workplace.
- You can also have a fruitful career as a trainer / faculty at a teacher training institute of repute.
The successful completion of the teacher training programmes also presents you with the opportunity to hold other academic posts at pre-schools/ nursery schools/ pre-primary schools/ kindergartens/ playschools as
- Principal / Vice Principal
- Supervisor / Asst. Supervisor
- Curriculum Planner
- Course Coordinator
Teacher Training Course
The successful completion of our teacher training programmes viz early childhood diploma, Diploma in Montessori teachers training, Diploma in Nursery teacher training or Diploma in preschool teacher training allows you to become an entrepreneur and start your independent flourishing venture in the field of pre-school education. You can set up, run and manage a pre-school/ nursery school/ pre-primary school/ kindergarten/ playschool, crèche / day care centre, hobby classes / activity club / recreation club, holiday/ summer/winter camp.This will not only provide you with a business proposition, but it will also give you an opportunity to give employment to others.
Teaching is not the only option after the successful completion of the teacher training programme. You can join different child care facilities as a child care taker at day care centres /crèches, hobby classes, activity clubs and recreation clubs.
Therefore our programmes, are excellent means to foster your bright and successful career in diverse child care set-ups.
Our teacher training programmes can be taken up by
- College students who want to supplement their graduation course with professional degree/ diplomas, but do not have time or leisure to take up full-time courses since we offer our courses through various modes which can be easily pursued along with full-time degree courses.
- Mid-career professionals who are looking to change their career prospects due to various reasons.
- Parents who are willing to learn better child-rearing practices.
- Home makers who want to take up a career which gives them a chance to strike a balance between home and work and yet presents a fulfilling career.
- HSC passed students who are not able to pursue higher education due to various reasons but, want to have a thriving teaching career.