love the company of children...
want to do more than just a job...
desire a challenging, fulfilling, stress-free and fun career...
aspire to become a teacher...
...you have arrived at the most fitting destination
Look no further...
As VES can play an instrumental role in helping you to embark upon a satisfying teaching career which will bestow upon you not only economic independence but also the gratification of being able to contribute towards the progress of society and nation.
VIDHYANIDHI EDUCATION SOCIETY (VES) is a pioneer Government regd. teachers training institute under Societies' Registration Act, 1860 and Public Trust Act, 1950.
We have been successfully conducting our Early Childhood Care and Education (ECCE) Course and Pre-Primary Teacher Training Course (PPTC) through the regular/in-class mode for the past fifteen years at our institute located in Borivali (W), Mumbai.
Through our regular/in-class teacher training courses, we have been churning out world - class teaching professionals time and again, who are successfully proving their worth as teachers and academicians in renowned schools and institutions in India as well as abroad. Through our regular / in-class teacher training courses, we have been churning out world - class teaching professionals time and again, who are successfully proving their worth as teachers and academicians in renowned schools and institutions in India as well as abroad.
The Early Childhood Care & Education (ECCE) Course caters to children in the age group of 3-6 years. Children are most educable in this age group. This is because the occurrences of reception and retention in children during these years are in their climax. So, they need expert handling and care-taking. It, therefore, becomes necessary for that the teachers and care takers handling children in pre-schools and other child care centres to be thoroughly and systematically trained. These days, it has become obligatory to undertake the Early Childhood Education Training in order to acquire jobs in various academic and non-academic posts at the pre- primary and primary school levels.
- The teacher training course duration of the regular / in-class ECCE course in India at VES is one year. However, the trainee can complete the course at any time within the one-year duration.
- The eligibility criterion for this Early Childhood Care and Education course is 10+2 level qualification or above.
- There is no age limit to undertake this teacher training course.
- The curriculum of our regular / in-class Early Childhood Education in India course has been designed in such a way that it strikes a superb balance between theoretical and practical aspects of pre - school teaching.
- Comprehensive knowledge about child psychology, child growth and development, methods of child teaching and management, child health, nutrition and safety etc. is imparted to our trainees as part of theory.
- We offer one-month internship to our trainees in our own pre-school in Borivali (w), Mumbai, in India. During the internship our trainees receive real classroom training and learn the practical nuances involved in pre-school teaching. We also issue an experience letter certifying that the trainee has interned with us.This letter can be used later while appearing for job interviews.
- However, the most striking feature of our regular / in-class ECCE course in Indiaisthe workshops that we conduct for our trainees. Craft and creativity activities, syllabus and curriculum planning, rhymes and story - telling, phonetics etc. are taught in such workshops.
- Evaluation is done on the basis of examinations conducted at the end of the Early Childhood Education Courses (In India).
- Trainees have to appear for written examinations for three modules and a viva voice examination for one module at the end of the course.
- Trainees will get hands-on training at making different teaching aids like lesson plans, flash cards, story- charts, puppets etc. as part of the project work that they have to compulsorily undertake.
- The faculty at VES is well-read and experienced, and will ably guide you through the entire course.
- The admin team is supportive and eases the entire progress of the Early Childhood Care and Education Course for our trainees in India.
- The admission procedure is non-cumbersome;there is minimum documentation involved.
- We accept admissions for ECCE in India course all round the year.
- Our trainees can choose from an array of flexible batch timings that we offer:
- Morning Batches (Mon to Fri)
- Afternoon Batches (Mon to Fri)
- Evening Batch (Mon to Fri)
- Week-end Batches (Sat/Sun)
- Crash Course/ Vacation Batches (April to June)
- The Teacher Training Course fee for the Early Childhood Education in Indiais reasonable with flexible payment options.
- Lectures are held in fully air-conditioned and equipped classrooms.
- We offer 100% placement assistance.
Early Childhood Care Education
- On successful completion of the regular / in-class Early Childhood Care And Education (ECCE India) course from VES, avenues in the field of education will lie wide open before you.
- You will be able to take up jobs as assistant teacher, teacher, supervisor, co-coordinator, curriculum planner, vice-principal, principal, teacher trainer and child caretaker in child care centres, schools and educational institutes of repute both in India and abroad.
- Not only this you can also become an entrepreneur in your own right after completion of the ECCE teacher training course by starting your own child care set-up like a play school, day care, recreation centre, activity club etc.