In a society in which the education of young children is accepted as being the foundation of their future learning, there is always a demand for well-qualified educators who have a thorough understanding of the learning needs of young children.
Vidhyanidhi Education Society (VES), a govt. regd. Teacher Training Institute in India under Societies' Registration Act, 1860 and Public Trust Act, 1950, is catering to such a social demand.
VES has emerged as a unique organization constituting in itself functions of a teaching and training institution which adopts regular (in-class), distance and online modes of education and training. Its mission is Enlighten through Knowledge. VES offers a wide spectrum of teacher training courses (India). The Preschool Teacher Training Course is suitable for those wanting to pursue a career of working with young children.
VES has been taking sincere initiatives to bring forth world - class teacher training courses. Our aim is to develop Preschool Teacher Training courses (India) which are replete with practical inputs and real-life illustrations for better understanding. We focus on early years of a child and examine in detail how theory relating to child care and development affects everyday practice.
We are sure that the pre-primary teacher training courses being offered by us and the diplomas being awarded by us in India will help our trainees to withstand the changing trends in pre-school teaching and enhance their employability and entrepreuneurial skills. After the successful completion of the Pre-Primary Teacher Training Education in India various job opportunities in different child care amenities will open wide for our trainees. They will also be eligible to start and run a child care facility of their choice.
Pre Primary Teacher Training
- teach effectively in classrooms.
- create and maintain a safe and healthy environment for young children.
- plan and execute age-appropriate curriculum and learning environment to achieve holistic development of the children.
- develop children's self-esteem and develop them socio - emotionally.
- develop aesthetic appreciation and linguistic skills in children.
- conduct regular assessment of the progress made by children.
- maintain healthy parent-teacher relation.
- develop personally and professionally by gaining up-to-date knowledge in the field.
Pre-Primary Teachers Training
The duration of the Pre-Primary Teacher Training Education Course in India is of one year.
You have to be 10+2 or above to enroll for the course.