If your answer to the above question is 'yes', don’t look further because you have reached your aim.
As a teacher, you can have the most rewarding career. As a teacher, you can contribute to the community, society as well as the nation. It is one of the noblest professions.
You can start your career as a teacher by joining NTT Training from a famous teacher training institute like us.
NTT Training Course in Mumbai
Vidhyanidhi Education Society (VES) is a govt. regd. Teacher Training Institute under Societies' Registration Act, 1860 and Public Trust Act, 1950. The institute was established with the goal of providing quality teacher training to enable the learners with skills to achieve the objective entrusted to them.
- Early Childhood Care and Education (ECCED) Course
- Pre - primary Teacher Training Course (PPTC)
- Montessori Teacher Training (MTT) Course
- Nursery Teacher Training (NTT) Course
NTT Training Nursery Teacher Training Course
- Firstly.Regular mode
- Secondly, Online mode
- Thirdly, Distance mode
The duration of each programme is one year.
- Anyone who is 18 or above can enrol for NTT Training.
- Anyone having 10+2 level qualification or above can enrol for this course.
Nursery Primary Teacher Training - NTT Training Course
- VES is a well - known teacher training institution.
- Job - oriented course
- Comprehensive curriculum
- Knowledgeable as well as skilled faculty members
- Practical training
- Reasonable fees
- Flexible modes of payment
- Job assistance
- After completion of NTT Training, a diploma holder can become a pre - school teacher, curriculum planner, administrator, counsellor or coordinator in schools.
- You can start your own child care programs like crèche, day care, hobby centre, activity centre etc.
- Parents who wish to upgrade their parenting skills can do so through this NTT Training.